德国著名摩托古兹MOTOGUZZI改装厂牌Kaffee Maschine访谈

[复制链接]

状态   [当前离线]

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 北京市 2013-9-4 10:20 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
太多了,粘贴不过来。想看的
自己跳转看吧

位于德国汉堡市的Kaffee Maschine是一家专注于改装MOTO GUZZI的厂牌。我们之前曾介绍过其打造的车型。在众多的GUZZI改装厂牌中,Kaffee Maschine算得上是数一数二。此外,由于对GUZZI的情有独钟也使得我对Kaffee Maschine有了特别的偏爱。所以通过不懈努力之后,AlienMoto终于有幸对其创始人Axel Budde进行了一次email访谈,我挑选了一些车迷们特别关注的且有代表性的问题进行了提问。这里再一次感谢Axel的耐心解答!
以下为中英文对照访谈内容:
How did you get into building customs? Was it a defined career choice, or something that happened by accident?
你是怎么开始进入改装车这一行的?是你之前就有的职业规划还是由于什么意外的机缘而开始的呢?
Axel Budde(Axel):
I was working in the automotive photo/film industry as a designer and builder of special techniques for driving shots and as a precision driver before. Computer animation moved in and my services were running out of future perspectives. Then an english guy contacted me, because he′d seen pictures of my private bikes on the internet and wanted me to build one for him.
I′ve been modifying Guzzis since I was 20 as a hobby and always had thought about, what would have been, if I′d tried a career with that- so sure I took the opportunity.
我之前作为一个设计师和道具师从事的是电影相关的工作(如在车辆追逐枪战戏中设计\保证精确的行车和驾驶等)。后来由于电脑特技的兴起使得我不得不考虑转行。恰好此时有一位英国人由于在网上看到了我自己改装的车后特别喜欢,并决定联系我帮他也打造一辆,而且我自己从20岁开始就有改装GUZZI的爱好。由于这一机缘巧合我正式开始从事改装车这一行。

When you build a bike, what are you trying to create? What is your goal?
当你定制一辆车的时候,你有什么明确的目标么?
Axel:
Some philosophic blabla about my definition of cafe racer (that′s what I feel and think and I want to create for my clients- I hope this isn′t leading too far…):
我个人有一些关于打造cafe racer的哲学,这些思想始终贯穿在我帮客户定制车辆的过程中。
GUZZI
I′ll never forget my first Guzzi ride, after a desperate search for a more powerful (and affordable) classic motorcycle, when I became 20. Lying on that flat and long bike, felt so strange but appealing. And that noisy, massive engine underneath, felt like Thor himself was smashing his hammer against the back of the bike.
Though an original Le Mans is not a beauty like the english bikes I fancied, but on which I always had felt a little lost, with my 1,88m size.
But the effort of losing most of the original ballast, will give back the vision of the nice Tonti frame with a powerful engine, which has lots of tuning potential and reliability. My Guzzis are not ideal for travelling or racing or cruising, but you can do ALL of that pretty well with them, besides just smoking a cigarette and looking at them.
The monumental engine in this tight italian dress is a very special combination, which still amazes me, even after all those years and several accidents. I would always build up a bike like that again and again (and I had to…)- it became my self expression.
我始终难以忘怀当我第一次骑行GUZZI时的情景,那时我正在苦于寻找一辆我能够负担的起的且动力强劲复古摩托车,当时我刚刚20岁。我趴在又长又 扁的车身上,体会到一种既陌生又极具吸引力的感觉。巨大的发动机发出震人心魄的声音,我似乎能感觉到雷神托尔在用他的战锤在车后面敲击。
一辆原始的Moto Guzzi Le Mans并没有我一直钟情的英国车漂亮,而且我1米88的身高使得我坐在上面并不是太舒服,这让我很是困扰。但这同我喜欢的方面-Tonti 车架和包裹在其中极具潜力且可靠的引擎来比起来真的就不是什么问题了。我打造的Guzzi对于巡航、比赛这些用途可能并不是最完美的,但它的表现也绝对不会让你失望。此外,只算是抽支烟盯着它看看也是一件很惬意的事情。
CUSTOMIZING
For me, a custom cafe racer is a reduction to the max, for the sake of better performance and riding qualities- if you do a good job, it′ll look good, as well.
A cafe racer has to be a performer and a poser.
对于我来说,打造车辆时奉行“少即是多”的思想。最大可能的轻量化是我追求的目标,轻量化的设计能带来更好的性能和操控。一辆好的cafe racer必须兼具优秀性能和完美的外形。
POWER
With a 90hp Guzzi, you can easily be faster in the alps, than sissies on modern Superbikes. Within that range of performance, still YOU have the ability to dominate the machine and ride it at the limit, which is so satisfying. Dominating 180hp is impossible for me and most people (and most people are liars), especially on the road.
比起那些动力惊人的超级摩托,动力只有90匹马力的Guzzi可以让你轻松的驾驭它在阿尔比斯山中游刃有余的穿行。你可以完全征服它并将其压榨到极限,而且这相比更安全一些。要知道征服一辆180匹马力的怪兽对于大多数人来说(很多号称能做到的人也是在撒谎)并不是件易事。
kaffee-maschine-rennen
What is your typical process for building a bike?
通常你打造一辆车的流程是什么样的?
Axel:
After having discussed all the client′s wishes, I′ll find a suitable donor bike or components for the project. I′ll take that apart entirely, check all engine/transmission parts, will discuss tuning options with the client and rebuild/modify the engine, transmission, drive train, suspension. After the frame is stripped, modified for the custom seat/tank/fairing and painted, I′ll join it with the engine/transmission and then build the wire loom, wheels, brakes, exhaust, etc. I like to make final decisions regarding finish/paint of some parts and the bodywork as the last. After all, I′ll do a test run and set the carburetors properly for breaking in the engine.
首先,通过和每一个客户谈论以了解其需求,我会开始着手寻找合适的原型车用以改装。然后我会对找到的车辆进行完整的检查-尤其是引擎,变速箱部分。通过和客户交流之后我会按其喜欢的驾驶风格重新打造引擎、变速箱、传动系统和悬挂系统。部分车架将被改造以适应新的车座、油箱、整流罩和涂装。我会自己打造引擎、变速器、轮毂、刹车和排气的部分。在完成所有这些工作时候我会进行试驾以测量车辆的稳定性,此外还会对化油器进行适当的调试。

Do you work alone, or employ other people?
你是自己还是在和其他人一起工作?
Axel:
I′m becoming strange by myself in my little workshop…
目前是我自己在进行工作,在我小小的工作室里。

How would you describe your workshop?
请描述下你的工作室吧?
Axel:
Too small, cold and dark, but that′ll improve a little, soon.
小小的、阴暗的工作室(我想Axel多半是在开玩笑),不过现在已经改善了很多。

太多了,粘贴不过来。想看的
自己跳转看吧

[ Last edited by dj215 on 2013-9-4 at 18:21 ]

kaffee-maschine.jpg (65.46 KB, 下载次数: 34)

kaffee-maschine.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

沙发
发表于 云南省 2013-9-4 11:51 | 只看该作者
来顶贴..............

QQ图片20130829193354.jpg (128.86 KB, 下载次数: 32)

QQ图片20130829193354.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

板凳
发表于 天津市 2013-9-4 14:13 | 只看该作者
楼主也是上几张古子的图片啊,很夸张的车车…
回复

使用道具 举报

发新帖

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|中国摩托迷网

GMT, 2024-4-26 15:47