使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

发表于 天津市 2014-1-6 12:55 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

发表于 四川省 2014-1-6 13:05 | 显示全部楼层
看优酷上外国评测,尤其山路的时候很多连续弯感觉都没怎么推胎,(本消息来自手机摩托迷:http://wap.motorfans.com.cn/)
回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

发表于 广东省 2014-1-6 14:30 | 显示全部楼层
10分23秒开始 推胎

回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

发表于 北京市 2014-1-8 03:40 | 显示全部楼层
感觉这个视频会让人死得很快,高速过弯时像他那样“推胎”早就飞出去了,太刻意了,其实稍稍推一点点就有很大的倾斜了
回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

楼主| 发表于 江苏省 2014-1-8 11:04 | 显示全部楼层
过弯动作兼收并蓄,找到适合自己的才对。

前面某贴里,我和北京朋友就“推胎”问题曾有过争论,回想起来当时总想用自己的感受,来强求别人,有些汗颜。多看看资料,多看看视频,或者能有更多启发。
回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

发表于 江苏省 2014-1-10 03:16 | 显示全部楼层
一直不明白.看图片明白了.我感觉确实是技术活,不好掌握.谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

发表于 北京市 2014-1-10 12:42 | 显示全部楼层
怎么我看了视频喜欢上了春风650?
回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

发表于 海南省 2014-1-10 20:01 | 显示全部楼层
总觉得有些人故弄玄虚!∞
回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

发表于 江苏省 2014-1-11 05:32 | 显示全部楼层
推胎不需要多少高速 ,30左右都可以.    推胎后很明显的车子重心随着前轮产生偏移,而且重心随着前轮转移,整车过弯不再会被甩到外侧,而是紧紧贴着内侧.   

推过一次就很清楚,这个简单的操作是多么神奇.可以说毫无难度.老美那个太子警车障碍计时赛里就多次做了推胎.   

有几个比较大的圈或出圈后进入其他小路的时候专门反打方向再往要去的地方打方向.   不仅仅是为了推胎,而是在那个小空间里如果不反方向走一点就没有足够的角度入弯从而碰到障碍物.和汽车倒车停车,离开停车位时前后左右移动调整是一样的,直接一次性往外开角度不够转向就会碰到前后车辆.

仔细看就会发现,在小地方获得足够转向的空间的同时,推胎就成了本能反应,或者车手多数时候都没有刻意去做而是习惯了做这种推胎动作.   

[ Last edited by ccav5 on 2014-1-11 at 13:43 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

楼主| 发表于 江苏省 2014-1-11 05:50 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼上的关注,还特意发了视频。

我有点儿疑惑:我原以为从直线段速度较快,接近比较急的弯道,因陀螺仪原理直接拐弯来不及时,才需要用到推胎。

在较慢速度下,例如原地连续绕8字时,在哪个位置推胎,向何方推胎,还是想不明白。
回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

楼主| 发表于 江苏省 2014-1-11 06:35 | 显示全部楼层
快速用PS做个图练练手。

周末余兴话题。
摩托车原地8字技巧研讨.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

发表于 上海市 2014-1-11 12:48 | 显示全部楼层
顶11楼视频里面的老美
回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

发表于 上海市 2014-1-11 15:44 | 显示全部楼层
很多都是下意识反应 很难说清楚到底是为了什么 或者自己有没有做过这个动作。不过其实推胎其实不是什么高深技巧 但凡开摩托车的人天天都在用 没必要去深究什么 自己开的顺就行了。反打方向再往弯道方向打 跟汽车掉头是一个道理 目的都是争取更大的弯向角度

至于说赛道技巧 在弯道中还有反打方向得了 这个没啥好多说的 滑胎过弯就是全程反打方向利用烧胎漂移来扭动车身过弯 ken block的漂移表演赛也是一样 这种东西原理虽然很简单 毕竟不是每个人天天都能用到 虽然都是推胎压弯技巧 就不是人人都能掌握的

摩托车驾驶和汽车驾驶 在物理规律上是完全一样的 汽车通过悬挂系统来保证不向外圈倾斜 摩托通过压斜车身来避免过弯翻车。
回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

楼主| 发表于 江苏省 2014-1-12 11:18 | 显示全部楼层
Originally posted by bingome at 2014-1-11 23:44:
很多都是下意识反应 很难说清楚到底是为了什么 或者自己有没有做过这个动作。不过其实推胎其实不是什么高深技巧 但凡开摩托车的人天天都在用 没必要去深究什么 自己开的顺就行了。反打方向再往弯道方向打 跟汽车掉 ...

滑胎摩托反舵过弯,地上拖出轮胎痕。后轮转速是比正常车速快?还是比正常车速慢?
回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

楼主| 发表于 江苏省 2014-1-12 11:37 | 显示全部楼层
扯远点儿。 “熊出没注意!”  这个标大家不陌生吧。

最早是在日本北海道,穿越森林里的非铺装道路旁,树个牌子提醒旅行者和越野车司机,有熊!早年游客少,保不准真有熊。

后来当地人做成车贴,当成纪念品,卖给穿越林间小径的越野车主。他们以此为荣,回去作为谈资。

再后来,只要开车到过北海道的,都买个“熊”贴,也不管有没有走野径。拿望远镜都别指望找到熊。

再后来,跟北海道“八竿子”打不到的车,也贴 “熊出没注意!”  不侵权,也没人较真。

”推胎“ 跟 ”熊出没注意!“ 这标差不多。
熊出没注意.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

发表于 上海市 2014-1-13 12:37 | 显示全部楼层
Originally posted by 钟表匠 at 2014-1-12 19:18:

滑胎摩托反舵过弯,地上拖出轮胎痕。后轮转速是比正常车速快?还是比正常车速慢?

其实快慢都可以 烧胎过弯 就是利用烧胎车子向外甩得力量横移出去 方向把向外推 前轮可以转 就可以牵引车辆
一脚刹车踩死,车子会通过惯性同样向外甩 后刹踩死或者大油门烧胎 都是漂移过弯 摩托和骑车的工作原理一模一样
回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

楼主| 发表于 江苏省 2014-1-13 12:58 | 显示全部楼层
Originally posted by bingome at 2014-1-13 20:37:

其实快慢都可以 烧胎过弯 就是利用烧胎车子向外甩得力量横移出去 方向把向外推 前轮可以转 就可以牵引车辆
一脚刹车踩死,车子会通过惯性同样向外甩 后刹踩死或者大油门烧胎 都是漂移过弯 摩托和骑车的工作原理 ...

你说的让我有受启发。 如果再说下去,我有把水搅浑的嫌疑。本节主要说推胎(CounterSteering ),不再引申。

实际上三种技术 : Drift ,Backin,CounterSteering  既有联系,又有区别。明白了关联,侥幸又能做出些动作,也是有趣的事情。
回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

楼主| 发表于 江苏省 2014-1-13 14:33 | 显示全部楼层
如果想有既炫,有安全的技能,就要大海捞针一样的从国外找资料。看过车手的体会,自己再逐步地体会,才能逐步明白技术的要领。摘录国外车友做BackIn的练习方法。

其实以下内容已经超出本帖范围。汇在一起方便今后查找。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike I know how it is to be bit by the bug and want to learn how to hack, so I will tell you how I learned, I will be as descriptive as possible, this technique I learned by tring it out in parking lots late at night at the local mall, you pick the best place for you.
First thing you want to do is to try it in a straight line.

Get the bike going reasonably fast (4th or 5th gear) with PLENTY of room to spare at the end of the parking lot or wherever you are, Now
WITHOUT allowing the bike to engine brake or decellerate pull the clutch in and downshift 2 gears quickly and just as quickly modulate the clutch (release it) to about half pull (there about) while "covering" the rear brake, (meaning apply just enough rear brake to work together with the clutch to brake the rear tire free.

Now the tricky part is in understanding what is really happening here, The bike is traveling at speed (X) and the rear wheel is rotating at a speed constant with speed (X). So when you downshift and cover the rear brake while the forward speed of the bike is still (X) the rear wheel rotation speed drops well below that (X) and breaks free and the result is a slide, up to the point where the bike slows down to the same speed relative to the rear wheel rotation, then the rear wheel comes back in line with the front.

In a straight line all you will really feel is the rear wheel dancing around a bit behind you but the first lesson is to get the tire/rear wheel to break free so that you can grasp the concept.

Once you have that down you can then move to the next lesson which involves counter steering in concert with all of the above principles. This is done exactly the same way and with the exact same approach however the idea is to slide the bike in as close the the apex of the turn as possible, that concept is really the hardest to perfect because you have to train your mind to go alot deeper into the corner prior to sliding or you UNDER shoot the corner and apex too soon.

Counter steering is an ABSOLUTE in my opinion when sliding on pavement for 2 very important reasons (1) you are physically PUSHING down (away from you) on the opposite grip which forces the bike to lean which then gets you onto the edge of the (rear) tire and (2) gets the front tire pointed into the direction of the slide.

The biggest mistake you can make here is to stay on top of the bike during this process, you need to get down into the "hole" with your upper body with the majority of your weight as low as you can get it while still maintaining absolute control of the bike. If it hooks up and you are on top the result could be a high side.

The only variable I can think of would be the number of gears you need to downshift in order to get YOUR bike slide at any given speed, also another note to make is to be very aware of chatter and hop during the slide, if the rear wheel starts hopping pull the clutch in slightly and back off the brake a little.

Take it easy at first and learn to get the rear wheel to break free in a straight line first.

I am assuming with all of this you will be trying this technique on a 4 stroke machine? 2 strokes are a lot harder to perfect due to the lack of engine braking.

The speed with which you "Dump/Modulate" the clutch will have a BIG impact on how this process works or doesnt work but youll figure it out.

I hope this has helped, and I hope you remember to keep the speed up when you get to the sliding into corners part, the slower you go the more tendancy there is for the bike to hook up and high side you. Have fun.

This is the best explanation I have heard on this subject
===================================
回复

使用道具 举报

1234下一页
发新帖

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|中国摩托迷网

GMT, 2024-3-29 08:25