状态   [当前离线]

42#
 楼主| 发表于 台湾省 2012-8-17 22:31 | 只看该作者
先要認識自己的車part two,經過作者授權post些好圖 !
看來有必要說一下stick coil

inside a bmw stick coil
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=624862
ADVrider論壇作者toucan
this is the on the outside under the plastic cover. the metal plate is connected to the middle pin on the connector and this is grounded to the cylinder heads when connected. one side of the HV coil should be connected to this pin as well. i don't think the rust had anything to do with my failure.下圖是將最外層的塑膠剖開後的外觀,這個金屬片是接到插頭端子的中間pin,如果這金屬片再被使用到(接上)就會是接地(接到汽缸頭),另一邊的汽缸的高壓線圈(另一個stick coil)就是接到此中間的pin,作者認為這個鏽蝕與stick coil的故障無關

1.jpg (71.66 KB, 下载次数: 46)

1.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

43#
 楼主| 发表于 台湾省 2012-8-17 22:32 | 只看该作者
the coil is covered in 2 layers of steel and a plastic film. there was some rust between the the layers of steel but none on the coils.下圖 低壓線圈的覆蓋有兩層,一層是金屬層,一層是塑膠層,有些鏽在金屬層之間,但是低壓線圈沒有鏽

2.jpg (44.66 KB, 下载次数: 42)

2.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

44#
 楼主| 发表于 台湾省 2012-8-17 22:33 | 只看该作者
the thick wires are the primary coil (low voltage coil). under them is a plastic module that contains the secondary (high voltage coil)厚的線圈都是初級線圈(低壓線圈),低壓線圈的裡面是塑膠模組(如下圖),塑膠模組裡面是次級線圈(高壓線圈)

3.jpg (54.79 KB, 下载次数: 39)

3.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

45#
 楼主| 发表于 台湾省 2012-8-17 22:34 | 只看该作者
at the tip of the module is the plug connector that should be connected to the high voltage coil. it looks like they rely on the very thin wires of the coil to make a connection to the connector. i can't see any form結構 of suppression隱匿 device and the plugs are resistor plugs so there shouldn't be one. however i could not measure any continuity連續 on the HV coil when using a normal multimeter. with an insulation tester set at 250V i could measure continuity on a new coil but nothing on the stuffed coils. 上圖 塑膠模組的頂端就是火星塞的接頭~這當然也是接到高壓線圈嘍,高壓線圈看起來是非常細的線圈,連到火星塞的接頭,我看不到還有其他任何藏起來的裝置,火星塞的接頭是個電阻,所以不是一體結構。此外用一般三用電錶無法測試專屬高壓線圈的「continuity絕緣測試」,用絕緣測試儀器的250V檔位,是可以測試新線圈的「continuity絕緣測試」,不過依舊無法測試已經被埋在塑膠模組裡面的高壓線圈的「continuity絕緣測試」~也就是說~不知「筆型高壓線圈」的高壓線圈確切是好的還是壞的情形。

4.jpg (77.64 KB, 下载次数: 27)

4.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

46#
 楼主| 发表于 台湾省 2012-8-17 22:35 | 只看该作者
here is the plastic cut away from the coil. the coil is probably wound and then placed in the plastic. there is a black/grey resin in it as well. i surmise猜測 that the coil and plastic holder are placed in a vacuum and cured to removed all moisture (or not and that is why they fail). the resin is then injected and sets. 上圖是從高壓線圈切下來的塑膠的橫切面,塑膠內的高壓線圈很可能已經損害,線圈裡面也充填了黑灰色的樹脂,我猜測線圈和塑膠的座是在真空狀態下乾燥的,用以移除任何水氣(否則就是「筆型高壓線圈」之所以會失敗的原因),此樹脂是在射出成形的時候搞定。

5.jpg (62.38 KB, 下载次数: 24)

5.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

47#
 楼主| 发表于 台湾省 2012-8-17 22:36 | 只看该作者
i've diassembled the top section with a hammer and there does appear to be a component between the ground pin and the HV coil. its broken now so i can't test it but i'll disassemble my other broken coil with a smaller hammer and see if i can get anything meaningful out of it. 我是用鐵鎚拆的,顯然金屬片接地端子(中間pin)和高壓線圈之間沒有其他零件了,東西都被我拆壞了,所以無法測試,但是如果有必要的話,我可以用小鐵鎚拆另外一個壞的「筆型高壓線圈」。

翻譯部分,不才非專業人士,我是農工兵文學出身,沒學問,若有不正確,有請大家指導

BMW機車的點火系統完全不一樣(或說非常複雜),連帶的燃油系統也很不一樣(或說不簡單),台灣人大都連"知道都不知道",就亂修一通,因為維修前提就在亂猜一通,根本就是一堆高手藝高人膽大~害了大家 !
注意
BMW機車的是串聯點火系統,倆缸串聯 !
一缸火星塞拔起,另一缸也不點火 !
R1150R開始每缸兩個火星塞 !
stick coil真的是個高壓線圈(變壓器),不是一般汽車用的火星塞接頭而已 !
回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

48#
发表于 辽宁省 2012-8-24 05:46 | 只看该作者
太强了,动手能力超强
回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

49#
发表于 江苏省 2012-9-6 01:26 | 只看该作者
有点难于看懂,,