查看: 4310|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Tears wet your face, also wet my heart

[复制链接]

状态   [当前离线]

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 福建省 2016-4-11 16:19 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
< p > & nbsp & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; why do I have to cry impulse, < b >, <   b > on once they between those memories, I often inadvertently asked, watching they once had gone together, has lived the room and items of equipment? Let I still can't forget that they had together happy sweet time, I have to I Luanxiang just inside the plot of a TV that episode role. I have been to comfort myself, those are already in the past, do not have to hurt myself, but I also have a few times can really do not care? Maybe one step backward will be as boundless as the sea and sky, maybe try to forget the memory of those elements,hogan olympia outlet, not a cranky masterpiece? Don't the tears will not flow out? Who would have thought the tears flow into the bottom of my heart is what kind of taste? Who can understand my heart that piece of selfish arrogant heart? I just don't think I like the person once again to a woman so much better, the same for a woman called wife, the same care and love? Although it is in the past, I can not say; do not like her to me as well? Can't you tell me the same as him? Can not let me see, think of me with her the same thing take me happy? So I am not happy, will only make me feel more failed, has been living in the shadow of you, will only make me feel that it is the alternative to put it? In fact, I understand; love a person, is the two people rely on each other, mutual habits. Used to live in the presence of each other, used to each other's shortcomings and advantages, used to have her breath in the air. You ask me every time when I am silent to you, I love you,hogan outlet online, what do you think of me? Even you also will be cranky I just take you as a thing,scarpe hogan outlet, happy hug, not happy when losing side cool, but I think true love without words. Every time you ask me, why don't I take care of you. I said, I am afraid I will hurt you, I am accustomed to living alone. I know my answer you are not satisfied, can not make you satisfied. But this is my true words. I really don't want to hurt you, I'm thinking about you. I know,scarpe hogan olympia, it is such a happy thing to take care of, but I have been hesitant. Please forgive my selfish, give me a little time, let me think about it? You ask me every time,goyard soldes, what do you want. But I tell you, I want.
Tears wet your face,golden goose outlet, also wet my heart
& nbsp & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; in this materialistic age, people can only live forever in the reality, with the pace of the times, quickly walking. Impetuous society,golden goose sneakers, the fierce competition, the pressure of life,hogan sito ufficiale, most likely to make people tired. Hurried footsteps, numbness of the eyes, lonely look, false smile, everything is so far fetched, it is so accustomed to.
Related Articls:

Choose to

I love the

My hometown _111111118

This is a rare ice, Masako is going to play a things with it. To give my brother a ring! Brother has more than once to his mother cried out, to buy him a gyroscope. No, no, my sister is smaller, the ice is brought to my sister play an ice flower!
回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

沙发
发表于 陕西省 2017-5-7 21:56 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发新帖

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|中国摩托迷网

GMT, 2024-4-23 18:37