摩托车论坛

搜索
查看: 4310|回复: 1

Protect me water and soil, love me

[复制链接]

状态   [当前离线]

发表于 福建省 2016-4-11 09:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

one day,hogan interactive outlet, I came to Fuzhou, the first of the west coast, where I thought the place would be clean and bright, but it was a bit better than the country, but it was still a little bit better. When I came to the park, I saw an aunt still litter,hogan outlet online, but she did not know the shame. I hope she can Jinpen wash walked up to him and said,hogan sito ufficiale, "dear aunt, you this such as the fairy like figure, unparalleled in the world the way how can make littering the wicked things?" My aunt was indifferent to say: "you how the ass and the housekeeper like a mosquito buzzing complaining? This earth is not what you buy, I love you still, what is the matter?" My face turned red,hogan outlet, the ungrateful and wicked aunt, I like the dumb - say clear. I can only pick up the garbage become dejected and despondent feed to eat trash. When I sighed, a scrawny but beautiful picturesque, eyebrow is like the willow leaf hair, such as the tail of a horse, the little girl is eating a lollipop. Her striking expression seemed to be speaking. Looking at her figure reminds me of a poem: "to West Lake than the west,hogan outlet, as woman's light and heavy make-up." With this and the "West Lake" to "the front of the girl" is really no longer appropriate. I thought: Maxim may not be beautiful. Her gesture to make me change the idea: she will be a lollipop stick readily fling, originally I for her disappointed, and she walked a few steps, and not hesitate to pick up rodlets and thrown into the trash. Although she and I went up to be strangers to each other, but asked her: "why do you want to stick in the trash?" She smiled and said, "there is only one earth." The voice just fell and sang "big China" this song. She continued to sing songs: "make a contribution to the earth!"
<
;
whenever I hear "big China" this song, I am excited and sad, exciting way: this magnificent beautiful big China is really nice! Like a cup of wine,hogan rebel outlet, make people surging,golden goose outlet, make people intoxicated, and made me unable to restrain the emotions to sing a few words. Sad to say, if human destruction of the earth, the human will be fraught with grim possibilities, facing life do not have enough to eat and wear not warm, more dead than alive.
Protect me water and soil, love me
yes ah! If everyone were like the little girl, then the earth would be much better! Let us do it: "protect me, love me, and love me!" Let the earth mother show a brilliant smile!
      &nbsp,tn requin pas cher; Jianou City Experimental Primary School: the sixth grade Rongming Related Articls:

I am only sad, can not accomp

I'm tired and bad.

Every time I said, I cried.

This is a rare ice, Masako is going to play a things with it. To give my brother a ring! Brother has more than once to his mother cried out, to buy him a gyroscope. No, no, my sister is smaller, the ice is brought to my sister play an ice flower!
回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

发表于 陕西省 2017-5-7 21:59 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发新帖

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|中国摩托迷网

GMT, 2024-3-28 23:59